INA-Online-Meeting Supply Chain Act
The discussion "The Supply Chain Act: Only as good as its content? - A Dialogue Event of INA -Stakeholders" sheds light on perspectives from medium-sized companies, listed companies, trade unions and politics.
In a one-hour online meeting on 30 July from 15:00 - 16:00 hrs, questions such as
- How must the Supply Chain Act be designed to be effective and implementable?
- What can a Supply Chain Act not achieve and what supplementary measures do we therefore need in a "smart mix" if we really want to achieve a living wage and freedom from child labour?
- What role do voluntary associations have in a supply chain law?
- What are the possible pitfalls and important points of content for a Supply Chain Act?
- Gunther Beger, Head of Department, Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ)
- Gwendolyn Remmert, Coordination Human Rights Due Diligence / Group Sustainability, Continental AG
- Gero Niggemeier, Business Development Manager, Dr. Bronner's Natural Cosmetics
- Frank Zach, Head of Division, National Executive Committee, International and European Trade Union Policy Division, German Trade Union Confederation (DGB)
Moderation: Prof. Dr. Christian Thorun, ConPolicy
Please register here to receive the access data for the online meeting via WebEx.
We are looking forward to your participation!